Neighbourhood Plan - Regulation 14 Consultation
This consultation is now closed
Formal public consultation on the draft Meppershall Neighbourhood Plan (known as Regulation 14) in accordance with the Neighbourhood Planning Regulations 2012 will start on Monday 20th September 2021 for a 6-week period ending at midnight on 31st October 2021.
- View all documents and additional information below
- Send us your comments by filling in our online form here (or see below for more commenting options)
Meppershall Draft Neighbourhood Plan (09/2021) – Comment Sheet
Please complete one box for every section, page or paragraph you wish to comment on.
Please be aware that we will not accept comments that are anonymous, irrelevant to the content of the Neighbourhood Plan, racist, abusive, or libellous. Any comments you make will be made publicly available however your personal details will not and they will only be used for reference purposes. Please refer to our Privacy Notice https://meppershall.org/parish-council/policiesprocedures/
About the Plan
Over the past five years, the Meppershall Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group with the assistance of the Parish Council has undertaken initial consultation and gathered background evidence. It has now completed a draft Neighbourhood Plan and wish to bring it to the attention of statutory consultees, local businesses, people living or working in Meppershall and those in the neighbouring areas.
Viewing the Draft Plan
The draft Neighbourhood Plan along with other evidence base documents can be found here:
- Annex 001A – Meppershall Village Plan 2017-2027 Full Report
- Annex 001B – Meppershall Village Plan 2017-2027 Questionnaires
- Annex 001C – Meppershall Village Plan 2017-2027 Questionnaires Data
- Annex 002 – Green Infrastructure Plan 2020 and Local Green Space Designations
- Annex 003 – Village MeppFest
- Annex 004 – Communications Summary
- Annex 005 – Steering Group Minutes & Parish Council Reports
Meppershall SEA Screening
We are also holding two drop in sessions where all the documents can be viewed in person as follows:
- Saturday 2nd October 2021, 10:00am to 12:00noon – Meppershall Village Hall
- Saturday 9th October 2021, 10:00am to 12:00noon – Meppershall Village Hall
Commenting on the Draft Plan
It is important that as many people and organisations as possible comment on the Draft Neighbourhood Plan during this consultation period. Please submit comments electronically in the interests of efficiency and the environment by submitting your comments online using the form below.
In accordance with GDPR, we will not store or keep you email address or any other details unless you wish to make comments to us and then your data will be kept securely in our data bases of responses.